27 March 2013

Follow the sun~




Gotta Keep searching, searching, if we gotta Keep on the run ~ we'll follow the sun
- Del Shannon -



This weather is wearing me out. I had a cat nap benath the table. The only thing that will
really wake me up though is some nice tea. Gotta endure (+.+)

Anyway, seeing Laura again after such a long time sure was nice. I kept on hugging her, hee hee
Which she didn't fancy that much, but what do I care. She had it coming.

I could only find one of the fotos by Laura Karg, I'll post the others later on. They are so precious to me...


Im in the midst of getting a Job at a main newspaper in Munich (shan't tell you which ^^).
I am a nervous wreck, but in a positive way. I hope it works out.
Easter bank holidays approaching at high speed -finally some quality time with my bf  ❤ ❤ ❤


                                        Happy Easter to everyone 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment